Sunday, August 28, 2011

Delish Sliders(mini hamburgers) haha!

Omg, My children and I made the most tasteful sliders today, they were awesome. This was a first for us to have at home anyway, so I seasoned my ground meat (sorry can't share) prepared some sauteed onions, slice avocado, lettuce, cheese and seasoned fries. Mouth is still watering! But none the less it only took a short time to prepare with the kids helping(yeah) and were able to sit enjoy at a reasonable time so kids could still be prepared for bed and begin another day of the new school year. Meal was very filling too. I also thought of maybe a grilled chicken breast with Monterrey jack cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and ranch would be a great slider sandwich too. So try and enjoy, hope it was helpful. Until 2mrw

No comments: