Friday, November 16, 2007

RECIPES GALORE

I love to cook and sometimes I'm thinking to myself "a nice quarter pounder with cheese, some fries and a tall icy coke" sounds good. Get it and feel the regrets later, saying (ooh! I should've cooked today) So do you ever look at a dish that you order a restraunt and wonder if you could prepare that yourself? I do all the time, only wish I had the time to do just that.
My mom recently told me about a recipe that a nice elderly lady mentioned to her about "cakkies", and I thought what the world is that. Then she went on to explain that its a cookie made from cake mix, which is shorter in preparation and not too sweet or too hard. So my brain just raced at all the variations I could do with a "CAKKIE".
Here is one that I thought i would create to my own taste buds.

1 box of chocolate butter cake mix

a hint of peanut butter flavoring

1/2 of butter or margarine softened

1 package of nestles peanut butter/chocolate chips

1 egg


OR

1 box of french vanilla cake mix

1/2 of butter or margarine softened

1 egg


1 pkg. of small tart cups to prepare small portion size, after baked sprinkle with peppermints chips and powdered sugar

Oh! and the list goes on an on......try it and tell me what you think. If you have any recipes you would like to list please do. I'm always looking for a good recipe for the palate.

No comments: