Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Morning Break

Good day All!

So for my morning wakeup call to get the blood flowing to the brain, I prepared my morning coffee and quick bite of toasted bread n dash of honey to get motivated. Sorry guys, yes I enjoy a cup of caffeine, working on changing that though! So brainstorming on what to prepare for lunch, and I thought that since weather man says it will be in the triple digits again, that a nice cold prepared salad sounds good. So I purchased a prepared romaine salad pkg from the store (prepared salad fixins comes in handy) which has carrots and so on. I have a really good raspberry walnut vinaigrette and sauteed some chicken tenderloins with mild seasonings, diced after cooking and sprinkled some pkg shredded cheddar cheese, not sure how that's gonna appeal to the tongue palate, but gonna give it a try. Also included some cubed cucumber and diced tomatoes. Oh I cant wait to get to it. Well hope this was helpful too. Let you know later how it tasted.

C'ya soon!

No comments: